Walking & Talking with Helen - Walking Podcast
Ep 19B (no music): Emotional Self Care - What To Do When You Feel Down
March 10, 2022
Helen M. Ryan
Have you been feeling down and can’t seem to snap out of it? Is depression creeping up on you? You’re not alone.
Put on your walking shoes and let’s go for a coached walk. Not only will you get fitter and burn calories, but your mood will improve, too. Yay!
This walking podcast episode has no background music. If you would like background walking music to help you keep pace, check out episode 19A.
- Why more people are feeling down, in a funk, in a rut, not motivated, and depressed.
- You are totally normal.
- How do you take care of your mental health?
- How to pull yourself out of your funky mood.
- Your body’s own happy hormones can help.
- Exercising and mental health. What you need to know.
Whether you're walking outside in the fresh air or listening while doing something else, this episode will give you tips to get motivated and break out of that slump.
Support the show
Visit the show website: https://walkingandtalking.show
Come join our Facebook group to get tons of healthy recipes, tips, mini challenges and support: