Walking & Talking with Helen - Walking Podcast
Ep 17: How to stay motivated, with Carrie Veatch, MA
January 21, 2022
Helen M. Ryan with Carrie Veatch, MA
Feel like you don’t want to do anything? Can’t get motivated to workout or lose weight? Find out how to stay motivated with high performance and mindset coach Carrie Veatch, MA.
- Don’t rely on motivation in the traditional sense. Instead, build good habits and figure out what kinds of habits are going to serve you in terms of your goals.
- Trust yourself. You’re exactly where you need to be.
- Take small steps for big changes. Those little changes build up over time
- Action is always required, but it starts with our thoughts.
- Come back to who you were when you were little. You felt worthy and deserving. You believed in possibilities.
- Find someone to be accountable to. When you start and stop it is hard to keep any kind of momentum.
- Be willing to show up for yourself and put a some effort of in.
This episode of Walking & Talking with Helen is not a coached walk, but you can still take a walk while you listen.
Carrie Veatch, MA
Facebook group: http://bit.ly/setyourselffreecommunity
Listen to the Set Yourself Free podcast
About this episode: Visit my website www.walkingandtalking.show.Support the show